Blackline Safety is now accepting pre-orders for G7 EXO, the industry’s first direct-to-cloud, drop-and-go area gas monitor with an unprecedented battery life of over 100 days. G7 EXO, designed to withstand the harshest of conditions, addresses the challenges of traditional systems by introducing 4G cellular and satellite connectivity to deliver a user-friendly, long-lasting solution. Select customers and partners are now conducting G7 EXO field trials to experience firsthand the new era of area gas monitoring for oil and chemical terminals, fence lines and perimeters, spill sites, drilling rigs and facility maintenance projects. Launching Spring 2020, G7 EXO will enable businesses around the world to see the impact that cloud connectivity will have on operational efficiencies and their environmental, social and governance (ESG) programs.
With an industry-leading run time of over 100 days for a four-gas configuration, the G7 EXO can save hours in traveling from a jobsite to another location to change batteries. This enhances a team’s productivity by keeping them in the field longer and more focused on their job at hand.
G7 EXO is also easier to set up and maintain. While traditional area gas monitors require users to establish a mesh network that requires line of sight between monitors, G7 EXO offers instant connectivity when powered on.
Further strengthening worker safety and automation, G7 EXO also delivers:
- Optional push-to-talk voice communication across 100 channels
- The industry’s only 24/7 live monitoring service, provided by Blackline’s in-house Safety Operations Center (SOC) and its international network of partner Alarm Receiving Centers (ARC)
- Standard diffusion operation with a four-channel pump launching in 2020
- Modularity with plug-and-play cartridges that support more than 20 gas sensor options
- Seamless integration with G7 wearables
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to five gases
- Cloud-stored configuration profiles for drop-and-go deployment
- Automated usage and compliance reporting
- Integrated GPS and location beacon positioning technology
- Rugged aluminum subframe with rubberized bumpers for the harshest conditions
Blackline Safety, email@example.com, 403-451-0327