Sparks-based company ReadyMax® Inc. today announced it’s 2019 product line-up of patented personal protective equipment. The SoundShield® eye and ear protection produced by ReadyMax help companies ensure they are compliant with Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards, while providing employees with a comfortable piece of gear. Employers have embraced the product line for safety and compliance reasons as well as the cost benefits from retaining ear plugs, elimination of foreign object debris and favorable environmental benefits of the biodegradable silicon-molded earplugs.
All ReadyMax products can be used in a commercial/industrial workplace, as well as at home or during outdoor activities such as hunting or shooting. They each feature the ReadyMax patented safety eyewear and hearing protection combination which includes polycarbonate lenses that are ANSI Z87.1-2010 compliant, anti-fog, scratch and impact resistant, and absorb 99% of UV rays, as well as ready to use, retractable PermaPlug® earplugs that provide NRR 25 noise protection.
The 2019 products are:
• Pro Series I Safety Glasses offer a full-frame, sleek modern design. When used with the SoundShield Foam Gasket, these glasses transform into a product very close to a professional safety goggle;
•Construction Safety Glasses provide the most extensive side shield protection and are perfect for even the most heavy-duty jobs. This product is ideal for construction environments and outdoor activities.
• Fit Over Safety Glasses feature our patented safety eyewear and hearing protection combination, and comfortably fit over prescription eyeglasses.
• Sport-style Safety Glasses offer a sleek, wrap-around silhouette for an active lifestyle, and are available in two sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for both men and women.
• PlugsPockets® and Ripcord Retractors® ensure compliance and convenience for every employee on the job site by providing instant hearing protection on your hard hat or safety vest. PlugsPockets are designed to match the reflective strips on a safety vest.
• ReadyMax Zip-Outs® provide instant hearing protection on a hard hat, installing in seconds with a peel-and-stick adhesive backing. Once installed, the ReadyMax patented tethered earplugs inside the Zip-Out will extend for easy insertion into a user’s ear canals, retracting back into place when not in use.
• PermaPlug earplugs provide hearing protection and comfort. A two-piece co-molded design uses two different material durometers (hardness) to achieve ultra-comfortable, soft fit with a stiff core for easy insertion and a triple flange design insures proper fit. Environmentally friendly, PermaPlug earplugs are washable, reusable and biodegradable.