Importance of Safe Dust Collection in Battery Manufacturing
The processes involved in manufacturing acid batteries release inorganic lead dust and other toxic materials into the air, threatening worker health. Then these toxic materials are distributed far and wide around the plant, settling on equipment, floors, walls and other surfaces. Dust collection systems are the most cost-effective way to limit workers’ exposure to lead dust, improve air quality and reduce combustible dust incidents. Learn more about how they work around the clock to safely capture and contain airborne contaminants.
Read this blog to learn more about:
- Production processes that produce lead dust
- Health hazards of lead exposure
- Advanced filtration technology to reduce lead exposure
- Reducing combustible dust hazards
- Other hazards in battery manufacturing
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!