Meet a Cleaning Robot
While ultraviolet light has been used as a disinfectant for decades, UV-C has been proven to reduce overall bacterial counts on high-touch surfaces. Furthermore, research shows that the COVID-19 virus is highly vulnerable to this form of UV light and can be inactivated using OhmniClean’s autonomous UV-C Disinfection solution. Independent testing shows that OhmniClean’s continuous 254nm UV-C Disinfection solution rapidly eliminates pathogens like MRSA, VRE, P. aeruginosa, E. coli and SARS-CoV-2 with an efficacy of 99.999%. This ensures a safer, cleaner environment for users, staff and visitors.
Hospital and custodial workers have been impacted by harmful chemicals found in deep cleaning products for years. There is a critical need in the healthcare, education and hospitality markets to ensure a sterile and safe environment for their patrons, students and staff.
Other features that make OhmniClean unique in the market include:
– Safe and Efficient, Chemical Free Disinfection: Safety measures including motion sensors, remote switches, and an active safety system eliminate exposure to hazardous UV-C light, thus no risk to employees and customers. UV-C is chemical-free and more cost effective than maintaining HEPA HVAC systems
– Easy to Use & Autonomous: Easy to use, transport and manage, eliminating the barrier to entry. Fully autonomous mapping and cleaning achieved using OhmniCloud software.
– Built-in Data Insights, Reporting & Auditing: After each session, immediately view reports and audit logs to see what spaces were cleaned and when. Disinfection reports are automatically sent to relevant stakeholders such as managers, customers, and/or regulators.
– Easy to Transport and Service: Swappable batteries and modular parts makes it easy to take apart and transport to different cleaning locations, as well as replace parts, reducing both maintenance and transportation costs.
– Made in the USA: Manufactured at OhmniLabs 3D printing facility in San Jose, Calif. means orders are fulfilled faster, shipping costs are lower, and delivery is not subject to current supply chain challenges.
– Flexible Pricing: Cost effective options for every user. Standard, Premium and Full service packages are available for purchase or for lease; a subscription to OhmniCloud Solutions will allow for fleet management, mapping, reporting and more.
For more information about OhmniClean intelligent robotic disinfection solutions, visit https://ohmnilabs.com/
Share on Socials!
Blackline Safety launches G7 EXO, world’s first direct-to-cloud area gas monitor with 4G wireless
Blackline Safety Sets New Standard in Connected Worker Safety with Launch of G6
Quick and Reliable Flame Detection Made Even Easier with Latest SpyglassTM Series
Leaders in Industrial Hygiene
• BOWMAN Dispensers, LLC
• Miller Electric
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!