Meet a Cleaning Robot
While ultraviolet light has been used as a disinfectant for decades, UV-C has been proven to reduce overall bacterial counts on high-touch surfaces. Furthermore, research shows that the COVID-19 virus is highly vulnerable to this form of UV light and can be inactivated using OhmniClean’s autonomous UV-C Disinfection solution. Independent testing shows that OhmniClean’s continuous 254nm UV-C Disinfection solution rapidly eliminates pathogens like MRSA, VRE, P. aeruginosa, E. coli and SARS-CoV-2 with an efficacy of 99.999%. This ensures a safer, cleaner environment for users, staff and visitors.
Hospital and custodial workers have been impacted by harmful chemicals found in deep cleaning products for years. There is a critical need in the healthcare, education and hospitality markets to ensure a sterile and safe environment for their patrons, students and staff.
Other features that make OhmniClean unique in the market include:
– Safe and Efficient, Chemical Free Disinfection: Safety measures including motion sensors, remote switches, and an active safety system eliminate exposure to hazardous UV-C light, thus no risk to employees and customers. UV-C is chemical-free and more cost effective than maintaining HEPA HVAC systems
– Easy to Use & Autonomous: Easy to use, transport and manage, eliminating the barrier to entry. Fully autonomous mapping and cleaning achieved using OhmniCloud software.
– Built-in Data Insights, Reporting & Auditing: After each session, immediately view reports and audit logs to see what spaces were cleaned and when. Disinfection reports are automatically sent to relevant stakeholders such as managers, customers, and/or regulators.
– Easy to Transport and Service: Swappable batteries and modular parts makes it easy to take apart and transport to different cleaning locations, as well as replace parts, reducing both maintenance and transportation costs.
– Made in the USA: Manufactured at OhmniLabs 3D printing facility in San Jose, Calif. means orders are fulfilled faster, shipping costs are lower, and delivery is not subject to current supply chain challenges.
– Flexible Pricing: Cost effective options for every user. Standard, Premium and Full service packages are available for purchase or for lease; a subscription to OhmniCloud Solutions will allow for fleet management, mapping, reporting and more.
For more information about OhmniClean intelligent robotic disinfection solutions, visit https://ohmnilabs.com/