Miller® Falcon™+Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines
The Miller Falcon+ Edge is designed to protect a worker in applications where the lifeline could meet an edge, in event of a fall, or where foot level tie-off is needed. This self-retracting lifeline features an integrated shock-absorber pack attached to the end of the lifeline connected to the worker. The Falcon+ Edge can also be used in overhead applications as a traditional self-retracting lifeline.
- Weight rating up to 420 lb (190 kg) – OSHA
- Meets requirements OSHA 1926.502, and the new ANSI Z359.14-2021 Class 2
Variety of Lengths
- Available in 20ft, 30ft and 50ft working lengths to cover a wide range of applications
- Helps provide protection for all working at height situations – horizontal; vertical; mounted overhead; anchored at foot level and work near edges
- Designed for sharp edge applications with an edge radius of ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm)
- Ideal in applications that require anchoring at foot level
Unit and Lanyard Connections
- Smooth, quiet operation, engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector providing easy installation
- No annual factory recertification required
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!