Well Suited for Pharma: Meet the Sentinel XT Clear PAPR
Engineered Protection for Advanced Productivity.
ILC Dover designed the spacesuits for the Apollo mission and used that same engineering technology to help create the Sentinel XT PAPR Systems specifically for the Pharmaceutical industry. ILC Dover’s Sentinel Clear™ Hood, combined with its XT blower, is a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) that delivers an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 1,000 for a full 12 hours of operation. It’s the clear choice for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Sentinel XT PAPR System combines a multitude of safety and comfort features to increase productivity along with your bottom line. The Sentinel System features:
- Unobstructive 320 Degree Field of View – Clear hood with no headbands or internal support mechanisms allow for free head movement with no obstructions improving safety and productivity
- Better Airflow – 33% greater airflow within the hood, to improve control of body temperature, reduce dehydration and reduce worker fatigue caused by overheating
- Ergonomically designed for Comfort – no ratcheted head bands or head harness allowing for optimal comfort during longer shifts
- Reliable and Cost Effective – the Sentinel PAPR platform has proven technology with 10+ year track record of reliability
- Longer Life Lithium Polymer Batteries – giving up to 12 hours of run time
Please click on the link below to learn more about how the Sentinel XT PAPR System can increase safety and productivity.