AIHA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
The new Board of Directors was announced during the business meeting on June 11.
AIHA®, the association of occupational health and safety science professionals, announced its new Board of Directors during its business meeting on June 11.
AIHA’s new Board of Directors for 2020-2021 includes the following officers:
- President J. Lindsay Cook, MSPH, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- President-elect John R. Mulhausen, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- Vice president Donna S. Heidel, MS, CIH, FAIHA
- Past president Kathy S. Murphy, CIH
- Secretary Dina Siegel, CIH, CSP, CBSP, FAIHA
- Secretary-elect Bradley S. King, PhD, MPH, CIH
- Treasurer Nicole Greeson, M.S., CIH
- AIHA CEO Lawrence D. Sloan, MBA, CAE (ex-officio)
The following AIHA members will also serve as AIHA directors for 2020-21:
- Lucinette Alvarado, M.S., CIH
- Kimberly M. Castillon, CIH
- Srinivas Durgam, CIH, CSP
- Bernard L. Fontaine, Jr., CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- Pamela Kostle, M.S., CIH, FAIHA
- Michael Ochs, MPA, CIH, CSP
“We are excited to welcome the new Board of Directors,” said Sloan. “The new members will bring leadership and expertise in their respective fields, and more importantly, they’re committed to improving worker health and safety. Joining our board demonstrates their passion for creating healthier workplaces and a healthier world,” he continued.
The following leaders have completed their terms of service on the AIHA board: past president Cynthia A. Ostrowski, CIH, FAIHA, and past director Michele M. Twilley, DrPH, CIH. Ostrowski and Twilley will remain active volunteers with AIHA.
In thanking the outgoing members, Sloan added that “Cindy and Michele have made lasting contributions to the association. Through their efforts, they have helped to raise the bar on the caliber of AIHA programs and services, which advance our mission.”