AIHA Announces 2023–2024 Board of Directors
The new Board members were inducted at AIHA’s May 24 business meeting, which was held in Phoenix, Arizona
AIHA, the association for occupational and environmental health and safety (OEHS) professionals, has chosen the members of its Board of Directors for the 2023–2024 term. The new Board members were inducted at AIHA’s May 24 business meeting, which was held in Phoenix, Arizona, in tandem with the association’s conference, AIHce EXP 2023.
AIHA’s Board of Directors now includes the following officers:
- President: Dina M. Siegel, CIH, CSP, CBSP, FAIHA
- President-Elect: Nicole M.H. Greeson, MS, CIH
- Vice President: Bradley S. King, PhD, MPH, CIH
- Past President: Donna S. Heidel, MS, CIH, FAIHA
- Secretary: Pamela A. Kostle, CIH, FAIHA
- Treasurer: Nancy M. McClellan, MPH, CIH, CHMM
- Treasurer-Elect: Lucinette Alvarado, CIH
The following AIHA members will serve as AIHA directors at large:
- Vanessa A. Brady, MS, CIH, CSP
- John R. Moore III, CIH, CSP
- Justine Parker, CIH, CSP, CPH, CHMM
- Courtney Tinner, CIH, CSP
- Bryan Seal, PhD, CIH, CSP, CHMM, REHS
- Eric White, MPH, CIH, CSP
“As we continue to navigate the evolving landscape of occupational health and safety,” said Lawrence Sloan, CEO of AIHA, “we are thrilled to welcome the 2023–2024 AIHA Board of Directors. Each member brings a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and passion for promoting and protecting worker health, and we are confident that their unique perspectives and experiences will contribute significantly to our efforts.”
Sloan expressed his appreciation for the invaluable contributions made to AIHA by the departing Board members: John Mulhausen, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA, the former past president, and Kimberly Castillon, CIH, a former director. “We are grateful for the time and energy that they have invested during their tenure,” said Sloan, “and confident that their input will continue to have a lasting impact on our organization.”
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!