AIHA Announces the 2021-2022 Board of Directors
The members of the new Board of Directors were announced during its annual business meeting on June 1.
AIHA, the association for occupational health and safety science professionals, announced the members of its new Board of Directors during its annual business meeting yesterday, June 1.
AIHA’s Board of Directors includes the following officers for the 2021-2022 term:
- President John R. Mulhausen, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- President-Elect Donna S. Heidel, MS, CIH, FAIHA
- Vice President Dina Siegel, CIH, CSP, CBSP, FAIHA
- Past President J. Lindsay Cook, MSPH, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- Secretary Bradley S. King, PhD, MPH, CIH
- Treasurer Nicole Greeson, MS, CIH
- Treasurer-Elect Nancy M. McClellan, MPH, CIH, CHMM
- AIHA CEO Lawrence Sloan, MBA, CAE (ex-officio)
The following AIHA members will also serve as AIHA directors for 2021-2022:
- Lucinette Alvarado, MS, CIH
- Kimberly M. Castillon, CIH
- Srinivas Durgam, CIH, CSP
- Bernard L. Fontaine Jr., CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- Justine Parker, CIH, CSP, CHMM, CPH
- Courtney Tinner, MS, CIH, CSP
“On behalf of the entirety of AIHA, I want to thank the outgoing board members for their dedicated service,” said Lawrence Sloan, the CEO of AIHA. “They have made impactful contributions and provided valuable guidance to the Association and its members, especially during these challenging times.”
Sloan continued, “AIHA is pleased to welcome the new leadership and looks forward to working with them for the fulfillment of AIHA’s vision: a world where all workers are healthy and safe.”
AIHA is the association for scientists and professionals committed to preserving and ensuring occupational and environmental health and safety in the workplace and community. Founded in 1939, we support our members with our expertise, networks, comprehensive education programs, and other products and services that help them maintain the highest professional and competency standards. More than half of AIHA’s nearly 8,500 members are Certified Industrial Hygienists and many hold other professional designations. AIHA serves as a resource for those employed across the public and private sectors as well as to the communities in which they work. For more information, please visit www.aiha.org.
Share on Socials!
Blackline Safety Announces Trade-in Program to Arm First Responders with Next-Generation Safety Equipment
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!