AIHA Welcomes New Board of Directors Members for 2022–2023
The members of Board of Directors for the 2022–2023 term were announced during the Association’s May 25 business meeting.
AIHA, the association for occupational health and safety science professionals, announced the members of its Board of Directors for the 2022–2023 term during the Association’s May 25 business meeting.
AIHA’s Board of Directors now includes the following officers:
- President – Donna Heidel, MS, CIH, FAIHA
- President-elect – Dina Seigel, CIH, CSP, CBSP, FAIHA
- Vice President – Nicole Greeson, MS, CIH
- Past President – John Mulhausen, PhD, CIH, CSP, FAIHA
- Secretary – Bradley King, PhD, MPH, CIH
- Secretary-elect – Pam Kostle, CIH, FAIHA
- Treasurer – Nancy McClellan, MPH, CIH, CHMM
- AIHA CEO (ex officio) – Lawrence Sloan, MBA, FASAE, CAE
The following AIHA members will also serve as directors for 2022–2023:
- Lucinette Alvarado Rivera, CIH
- Kimberly Castillon, CIH
- Justine Parker, CIH, CSP, CPH, CHMM
- Courtney Tinner, CIH
- Bryan Seal, PhD, CIH, CSP, CHMM, REHS
- Eric White, MPH, CIH, CSP
“AIHA is pleased to welcome the new leadership,” said AIHA CEO Lawrence Sloan. “All new members are accomplished in their respective fields and bring unique industry expertise that will help us advance our many strategic priorities. We are excited to have them join the AIHA Board of Directors.”
On behalf of AIHA, Sloan also thanked departing Board members for their outstanding leadership and service to the Association, including Lindsay Cook, CIH, CSP, FAIHA, the former past president, and Srinivas Durgam, CIH, CSP, a former director. “Even though they are transitioning away from the Board,” said Sloan, “I know we can count on their support and counsel as needed to help improve workplace health and safety.”
In addition, the Board’s former treasurer, Nicole Greeson, MS, CIH, will remain on the Board as 2022–2023 vice president. Sloan thanked Greeson for her commitment and dedication as treasurer, and added that he was “delighted that she will continue on the Board in her new role.”
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!