CIH Equipment Company is polling the industry to gain insights on Industrial Hygiene test equipment calibration company preferences and experiences
The survey was designed to gain insights into the user experience of working with independent labs for calibrating their industrial hygiene test equipment to learn what’s most important, and how to best provide products and services, meeting the needs of the industry.
As of May 2021, the survey respondents highlighted these interesting insights:
- Customer Service and Accuracy were the top 2 factors in selecting an independent lab, followed by Pricing, Turnaround Time, ISO 17025 Accreditation, then Ease of Ordering.
- 59% responded that Fast Turnaround Time was very important.
- The majority of respondents, 88%, responded it typically takes several days to a week for their equipment to be calibrated.
- More than half of survey respondents felt ISO 17025:2017 Accreditation was very important.
- 79% of respondents typically send their equipment to independent labs for calibration, versus the manufacturer.
- 88% of respondents believed having an independent lab with a Customer Portal to maintain their company and equipment information was important.
CIH Equipment Company is an A2LA ISO 17025-2017 accredited calibration lab specializing in the calibration of Industrial Hygiene health and safety test equipment. The laboratory is run by our CEO, Dr. David Silver, PhD, CIH. Since 1993, CIH Equipment Company has delivered a comprehensive range of industrial hygiene test equipment calibration and repair for leading organizations across a wide range of sectors. Throughout the years, we have built lasting partnerships with companies such as Pfizer, American Airlines, BASF, NASA, British Petroleum, the US Military, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dow Pharmaceuticals, and General Motors. Visit cihequipment.com