Invest in an ACGIH Membership
Get 15 Months for the Cost of 12!
- Those with 5 years or less of work experience in the field of occupational and environmental health and safety are eligible.
- Only $95 – over half off full membership price
Invest in an ACGIH membership and get 15 Months for the cost of 12
By joining ACGIH today, your membership will run through 2022. ACGIH Members receive a number of benefits to help them in their career:
- Complimentary copy of the 2022 TLVs and BEIs Book ($54.95 for nonmembers)
- Complimentary downloads of the TLVs and BEIs Documentation ($60 for nonmembers)
- Complimentary access to The Action Level, a monthly offering through the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene that allows you to earn up to 12 Education Contact Hours annually ($249 for nonmembers)
- 20% off all ACGIH Signature Publications and free shipping on domestic orders
- Over 50% off all webinars
- 2021 Learning Pass, which includes 24 webinars, live and on-demand, at a member rate of $499
- Discounts on all in person events, including industrial ventilation courses
Take advantage of all an ACGIH membership has to offer you!
Individual Professional Membership Types
Voting Member ($205): A professional who currently spends greater than 50% of his or her employment in the field of Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety.
Emerging Career Professional ($95): Those with 5 years or less of work experience in the field of Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety.
Retired Voting Member ($50): A professional who has retired from employment that involved greater than 50% of his or her time in the field of Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety and who is employed less than twenty-five percent (25%) of full-time.
Student Voting Member (Complimentary): A full-time student officially matriculated in an undergraduate or graduate program in environmental health, occupational health and safety or a related discipline.
Click here for more information and a full list of membership benefits.
JOIN TODAY! New memberships are valid through 2022
Share on Socials!
HeroWear Announces the Launch of Its Latest Exosuit to Help Reduce Risk of Back Injuries
Virginia passes first-in-nation OSHA standard for COVID-19
Reopening America’s schools together
Leaders in Industrial Hygiene
• BOWMAN Dispensers, LLC
• Miller Electric
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!