Join AIHA for a Free Workshop on Occupational Risk Assessment
You are invited to join a free workshop hosted by AIHA from 1- 3 p.m. ET Thursday, August 25th, 2022: The Many Aspects of Occupational Risk Assessment: Understanding Differing Approaches and Goals with the following speakers and panelists:
- Fred Boelter, CIH, PE, BCEE, FAIHA, Boelter Risk Sciences and Engineering LLC
- Majd El-Zoobi, PE, Chemical Engineer, U.S. EPA Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Existing Chemicals Risk Assessment Division
- William Perry, CIH, retired – former Directorate of Standards and Guidance at OSHA
- Christine Whittaker, PhD, Director, Division of Science Integration, NIOSH/CDC
- Brenda Finter, Industrial Hygienist for the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Chemical Hazards – Metals, Directorate of Standards and Guidance, OSHA
- MaryAnn Hoff, CIH, PPG
- Steve Jahn, CIH, MBA, FAIHA, Jahn Industrial Hygiene, LLC
- Silvia Maberti, PhD, ExxonMobil Biomedical Sciences, Inc.
- Dr. Paul Price, retired exposure and risk assessor from the Office of Research and Development of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
The purpose of this event is to highlight key differences in how occupational risk assessments are conducted across different areas of practice.
Journalists are invited to submit questions for our speakers and panelists in advance of the Thursday, August 25 workshop via this form by 5 p.m., Monday, August 22. Be sure to indicate if the question is for a specific panelist or the panel as a whole.
Share on Socials!
Industry Leader L’Oréal Pledges Support to Commit To C.A.R.E. Program to Educate Employees and Their Communities on Ways to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19, Other Infectious Diseases
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!