Makita Expands Cordless Cleaning Solutions at ISSA Show 2022
New Products Include 40v Max XGT® Vacuums for Longer Run Time and Increased Efficiency
Makita® continues to expand battery‐powered options for cleaning with a growing system of cordless vacuums, blowers and accessories – including new additions to the expanding 40V max XGT® System. Makita’s range of solutions are on full display this week in Chicago at the ISSA Show North America 2022.
New 40V | 80V max XGT® System from the Cordless Leaders
The Makita booth at ISSA 2022 will be highlighted by new solutions in the 40V | 80V max XGT® Cordless System, including a backpack vacuum with extended run time. XGT® is a cordless system engineered to replace products powered by cords, gas or air, including new cleaning solutions with maximum cordless performance.
New 18V | 36V LXT® Cleaning Solutions
LXT® is the world’s largest cordless system powered by 18V lithium‐ion batteries, giving users over 300 products in one battery platform with solutions that include tools, outdoor power equipment and lighting, as well as an expanding range of vacuums and cleaning solutions. This week at ISSA, attendees will see the full line of LXT® cleaning solutions including a new smart robotic vacuum.
More Cleaning Solutions
Makita offers a full range of LXT® and XGT® cordless backpack vacuums, compact vacuums, canister vacuums, and blowers, as well as industrial robotic vacuums, an upright vacuum and a full range of accessories. All Makita lithium‐ion products, including vacuums, are backed by a 3‐year limited warranty.
CORDLESS CLEANING: The Makita system of cordless cleaning solutions is backed by a legacy of motor engineering and cordless innovation unmatched in the industry. The entire system is on full display at this week’s ISSA Show North America. It can also be found at makitatools.com/cleaning. Below are highlights of what attendees will see at the Makita booth at ISSA in Chicago.
BACKPACK VACUUMS: Mobility, performance, superior ergonomics, less weight
• NEW 40V max XGT® Brushless 2‐Quart HEPA Filter Backpack Vacuum (GCV05) The GCV05 is a big step‐up for backpack vacuum users. It delivers two‐times more suction power (85 CFM, 72” water lift) than the previous LXT® model. It also has long run time: Up to 1 hour of continuous operation on a single charge of a 40V max XGT® 5.0Ah battery.
• 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless ½ Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum (XCV09) The XCV09 is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries, weighs only 9.9 lbs. (with batteries) and delivers a full 116 minutes of run‐time on a single charge (normal setting, (2) 18V 5.0Ah batteries). It features padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for improved fit and comfort.
• 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 1.6 Gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum (XCV17) The XCV17 combines performance and capacity with less weight for efficient mobile cleaning. It’s powered by two 18V batteries for up to 139 minutes of continuous operation (normal setting, (2) 18V 6.0Ah batteries), and weighs only 15 lbs. with batteries. It features padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments.
ROBOTIC VACUUM: Engineered to clean large spaces in commercial environments
• NEW 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Smart Robotic HEPA Filter Vacuum (DRC300) The new LXT® Robotic Vacuum is a smart solution for efficient cleaning of large spaces. It features LiDAR sensor technology and a front camera sensor to help map and save up to 5 rooms totaling over 100,000 sq.ft. With the installation of the dedicated app it connects to a smart phone for smart cleaning. The brushless motor provides maximum efficiency: It will clean approximately 5,380 square feet on a single charge when using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries.
AVAILABLE IN LATE 2022
• 18V X2) LXT® Brushless Robotic Vacuum (DRC200) This commercial robotic vacuum is equipped with innovative guidance technology for increased productivity. The brushless motor provides similar run time as the new
DRC300, and will clean approximately 5,380 square feet on a single charge when using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries.
UPRIGHT VACUUM: Increased mobility, lower noise, no cord hassles
• NEW 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 1.3 Gallon HEPA Filter 12” Upright Vacuum (XCV19) This powerful cordless upright vacuum provides maximum productivity by covering more space in less time. It is CRI‐certified for high performance in commercial cleaning applications. No cord means users move without restriction for easier cleaning in hardtoreach spaces. Ideal for offices, hotels, retail chains, medical offices, and more.
COMPACT VACUUMS: Versatile and compact; ideal for commercial and residential use
• NEW 40V max XGT® Brushless 4‐Speed Vacuums (GLC01, GLC02, GLC03) The XGT® System now offers three powerful and compact vacuums in a range of kit configurations. The line includes model GLC01 that has up to two‐times more suction power (42 CFM, 84” static water lift) than the previous LXT® model, and up to 128 minutes of run time on a single charge of a 40V max XGT battery. This combination of power and run time is finding a growing number of users in the transportation industry.
• 18V LXT® Brushless 3‐Speed Vacuum (XLC04) The XLC04 has a distinctive black and transparent teal trade dress, with an efficient direct‐disposal canister and convenient 3‐speed push button switch. The powerful brushless motor delivers up to 53 CFM, 31” of lift, and 83 minutes of run time with an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery.
BLOWERS: Clean‐ups just got easier, indoors and out
• 18V LXT® Brushless Blower (XBU03), 40V max XGT® Brushless Blower (GBU01) Makita has a deep range of cordless outdoor power equipment that gives users convenient options over gas‐powered equipment. The XBU03 combines power (459 CFM air volume, 116 MPH air velocity) with less weight (6.5 lbs. with battery) and lower noise at only 60dB(A). The XGT® Blower has an even bigger power story: Up to 565 CFM
and 143 MPH.
With an innovative product offering, dedicated microsite, and a specialized janitorial and sanitation‐focused sales team, Makita is equipped to meet the demands of the industry. For more information, please visit www.makitatools.com/cleaning
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!