New Safety Moments focus on employees getting back to work safely
Many areas of the world are beginning to prepare to get their employees back to work. However, everything won’t be the same.
Avetta (), a supply chain risk management company has created a number of Safety Moment slides for companies to use to educate their management and staff on how make sure their workforce is safe when the timing is right to return to work.
View and download them here: https://www.avetta.com/covid-
These slides cover the following areas:
- How to Prepare Your Building
- Workplace Hygiene, including avoiding touchpoints and hand and respiratory hygiene
- Health and Safety during the commute
- Maintaining the new six-foot office/workplace
- Being socially distant, but not socially discouraged
- Six essential steps for reopening
- And other topics
Previous safety moments have covered face masks; testing, tracing and isolating; construction health and safety; and how long COVID-19 lasts on surfaces.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!