Virtual Agenda Now Available
Are you considering sitting this one out, Randy? If you can’t join us in Atlanta this June, consider the virtual conference!
With Virtual AIHce EXP you can access quality education on topics affecting IH/OH professionals, without the travel expenses. Engage with your peers through virtual chat and watch exclusive interviews with our expert speakers and guests to round out your experience.
The virtual agenda is now available, with NEW and improved programming for 2020:
- Choose from a diverse program consisting of 3 concurrent sessions per time block
- Live-stream the opening keynote presentation with Dr. Sudip Bose
- Earn up to 19 credit hours for the full virtual conference
- Get access to OnDemand, included with your full virtual registration
- Extend your learning by adding a Saturday, Sunday, or Thursday PDC to your registration
Virtual AIHce is also a cost-effective way to make sure no one on your staff gets “left behind.” Check out our Guide for Groups for more information on bringing the Virtual Conference to your team.
Register today to lock in the best rates!
Share on Socials!
Key to Biden OSHA transition, virus rule is naming deputy first
YellowBird Celebrates Partnership with AIHA To Build and Maintain Healthier Work Environments
March 31st ACGIH Webinar
Leaders in Industrial Hygiene
• BOWMAN Dispensers, LLC
• Miller Electric
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!